CTPAT Certified as a 3PL
The International Organization for Standardization accreditation confirms the company has procedures to maintain, evaluate, and improve its standards of quality.
In March 1996, Cargo Services Far East received the ISO 9002 Certification for its entire scope of operations.
In April 2003, the standard was upgraded to ISO9001:2000. This was followed in May 2003 by Cargo Services (China) Limited.
In April 2009, Cargo Services Far East has successfully promoted the standard to ISO9001:2008.
Cargo Services Far East are dedicated to maintaining the certification and demonstrating the efficiency and extreme care of our professionals and associates to seek new heights in the quest for customer satisfaction.
Membership and Licences
- Member of FIATA
- Member of IATA
- Member of HAFFA (Hong Kong Airfreight Forwarders Association)
- Member of Hong Kong Sea Transport Association
- Member of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Shippersâ€™ Association of Hong Kong
- Member of the Hong Kong Shippers Council
- Member of the Hong Kong Exporters Association
- Member of the Hong Kong CFS and Logistics Association
- Member of China International Freight Forwarders Association
- Member of American Chamber of Commerce, Shanghai
- Member of the Standing Committee of the NVOCC Association in China
- Director of the Board of the China Association of Shipping Agency
- Director of Shanghai International Freight Forwarders Association
- Gold Wastewise Certificate
ISO9001:2008 Accreditation, 2008