With the vision to create a modern service provider of End-to-end cargo solutions for shippers and consignees located on other continents, Cargo Services Far East is considered one of the earliest foreign logistics service providers to enter the China market.
- Offices in 17 locations across China including Hong Kong employing over 6,000 people
- Serving 80 Countries
- Managing 1,000,000+ Ocean TEUS
- Managing 100,000,000+ Air KG
- 57+ Warehouses/5.25mil. sqft across Asia Pacific (4.2mil. sqft in China)
- 300+ Trucks throughout China
- 2,000,000+ SKU’s handled
- 5,000,000+ CBM’s handled through CFS
- 30,000,000+ pieces Scan&Pack
The Group, principally trading in three brands, Cargo Services, Allport Cargo Services and CN Logistics, operates in over 40 countries through branches and subsidiaries, with over 9,000 staff and workers.