The IT intern reports directly to the Director of Product Management within IS&S (Information Systems & Services) department and will use his/her skills to assist with end user support to prevent operational delays for technical issues, as well as designing, developing, and presenting core reports to senior management. This position will require strong customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple projects of varying size, scope, and complexity simultaneously. The role will be based in our headquarters – Bloomfield, NJ.
- Support global operations and assist with troubleshooting and resolving system-related production issues quickly and effectively
- Manage ticketing queue by priority and responding within agreed service level agreements.
- Manage timeliness of acknowledgement/resolution from our 3rd party providers, and escalate as needed
- Work with Director of Product Management to identify areas of improvement to current IT solutions and drive initiatives to improve processes, productivity, and profitability for ACS and its customers
- Assist to organize and present key statistics on issue resolution to management to identify areas of operational improvement and efficiency.
- Work closely with ACS-internal teams, the customer, any 3rd party providers, and other key stakeholders to align support expectations / deliverables
- Degree of study in a Business/Supply Chain-related discipline is recommended
- Degree of study and/or Knowledge in software development is a plus but not a requirement
- Detail-oriented analytical skills, with awareness to how different components fit into the “big picture”
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer solutions and implementations
- Familiarity with MS-Office (Excel, SharePoint, Word) and other related software applications