|Title of Position:||Account Management Data Analyst|
|Position Reports To:||Account Operations Manager|
This position supports the Account Management/Operations staff with problem-solving and investigative research. It provides an entry level account management introduction and understanding of the 3PL/4PL Operating Model and customer SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
Candidate will be required to transfer knowledge around problem solving/root cause analysis to review data and statistics to enable more efficient management of customers and maintain customer satisfaction.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of applications utilized by ACS specifically GT Nexus operating system.
- Execute Report development with analytic support in supply chain practices at operational and tactical levels.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement and KPI’s / SLA’s to support and measure execution.
- Monitor Data Quality and 3PL performance driving continuous improvement.
- Prepare month-end operations reporting package, identify areas of concern, forecast mode spend, and present results to senior management and director of operations.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews by converting data from Excel into PowerPoint Presentations.
- Develop new reports and/or use existing reports to investigate shipment statuses and identify missing milestones and other exceptions
- Research exceptions at carrier’s website and customer’s track and trace systems.
- Communicate regularly with customer, ACS global staff and supply chain partners.
- Complete daily and weekly reporting of operational/quality requirements.
- Develop/monitor KPIs and implement continuous improvement opportunities. Meet customer requirements; ensure productivity levels are reached in an effective and efficient manner and maintaining quality performance objectives.
- Train internal and external staff on updating shipment statuses and milestones.
- Responsible for administrative activities and other duties as required.
- BA/BS Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/International Business/Business Finance/Math; or equivalent practical transportation or logistics experience (1-3 years)
- Analytical thinker with strong quantitative, and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manipulate data in Excel utilizing formulas, V Look Up and other advanced functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to convert data from Excel into PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of GT Nexus Operating System a Plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with co-workers and vendors at all levels